Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Beginnings

This week was the start of new jobs for both Kyle and I. Kyle is now working for Tri Med Ambulance which is based out of Kent (kind of a drive, but I guess it's not too bad for a 24 hour shift), and I am now watching Sophie (13 months old) full time at my house. It has been a good week so far. I have really enjoyed being at home, and I know Chase really likes it too since he gets to play with his own toys and sleep in his own bed.

I still have an ache in my heart however, because I really miss Maceon and Isabella. I know I will see them again, but I feel like every time I do see them they have grown so much and I have missed a lot. I guess I have a difficult time adjusting to change, especially when I have an emotional attachment to something or someone. Things will get better soon I hope :)

It's been a little while since I posted, so here are a few recent pictures:


Okay... Not the best picture, but I am alone all day with no other adults who can take a picture of me :)

He's so goofy sometimes, and he knows it!

Awww... I love this one, because it is a VERY rare occurrence that Chase will sit still and snuggle for more than 10 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment