Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our summer so far...

We have had one very busy summer so far. I know it's crazy, but we haven't even had time to put the boat in the lake and you'd better believe that Kyle is going nuts! He only has 3 more weeks until graduation from the academy and we are counting down the days. It's been tough having him gone most of the week, and he's been sad because he's been missing Chase's new developments (he got his first tooth and he is SO close to crawling). The warm weather has been nice and we are enjoying living next to the lake, especially since Chase is now big enough to float around and he loves it!!!





The 4th of July was nice and relaxing. We had a few friends and family members over for some fun by the lake and barbecued ribs.





We set up a big blanket on the beach after dinner and watched the fireworks around the lake. Chase fell asleep right as the fireworks were starting, but I snuggled with him anyways. I love being a mommy!



Yesterday my sister Molly and I went to a new park in Richmond Beach. It was probably the cutest park I've been to in a while. It had brand new toys, swings, new wood chips, picnic tables, benches, a view of the Puget Sound and it is right next to the railroad tracks which I think is awesome! Chase loved it too of course!


Doesn't he look so cute!?








Chase and his Auntie!

Molly, Chase, David and Emily at the park! Molly is a nanny for these kids. They are so cute!

We have so much to do this summer and I think it's going to go by fast. After Kyle's graduation he's going to be doing a Search and Rescue class that lasts about 2 weeks, and he will be taking his EMT class at the same time. My plan is to just keep working, taking care of Chase and doing everything at home while Kyle is away. Chase and I will be driving to Utah on July 17th to visit some family and stay at Bear Lake. I am definitely in need of a vacation. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment